What are the earrings made of?
- Most earrings posted are made with stainless steel posts. Some pieces are gold filled, silver plated, or sterling silver. Please read the description of each item before purchasing.
Why is stainless steel important?
- Stainless steel is almost 100% free of nickel, the main cause for allergies and sensitivity. They are generally safe for those with sensitive ears. In addition to being hypoallergenic, it is also rust resistant and durable.
What safety precautions do we take?
- All earrings are made on a clean surface that is wiped down with alcohol.
- Gloves are worn during assembly of the earrings
- All earrings are wiped down with an alcohol swab.
- All materials are kept in a clean place
- We will sanitize before packaging each order
How to care for products?
- Store in a clean place, dry place.
- Do not wear in water.
- May break if dropped or bent. Polymer clay is bendable but please DO NOT try to bend it.
- All pieces can be wiped with a dam cloth.
- To maximize the life of the resin and colour in some pieces, do not store in direct sunlight or at high temperatures.
- Try to avoid oils and perfumes directly on the earrings.
Shipping is free within Canada only and mailed untracked. Orders over $80 will receive tracking with their orders. All international orders will have a fee of $15.
Please allow 2-4 business days to process and ship your order. You will receive an email confirmation once your order has been shipped. Canada post usually takes 1-2 weeks, but there can be delays during certain times of the year. Please allow 20-30 days for delivery during those times stated by Canada Post.
Refunds & Exchanges
Due to hygiene, earrings cannot be returned or exchanged. Please make sure to read the products description before making your purchase. If you have an unopened item you would like to return there will be a restocking fee of 15%, and you must meet the criteria below.
- Items must be unworn, and in the same condition it arrived it. (A photo will be required to show proof)
- Items must be in original packaging, unopened.
- Proof of purchase
- Must be within the 30 days of purchase
We reserve the right to deny any requests made for return. Once we receive the item and it meets our criteria we will start the process of your refund. Refund will be issued via the original payment method.
If you receive your item damaged. Please send me an email within 3 days of delivery. You will need to provide a clear photo of the damaged piece. Once this information is received, we will work on replacing your item.
We cannot accept requests for replacement of a damaged item 20 days past the order date.